A purpose-built veterinary practice
At Paddons Vets we have a purpose-built practice with on-site parking. There are three consulting rooms for veterinary consultations and nurse clinics. We have a dedicated well-equipped theatre where we perform a wide range of surgical procedures including neutering, lump removals, caesareans, exploratory surgery, orthopaedic operations such as fracture repairs and cruciate surgery.
During all surgical procedures patients are monitored by our experienced nurses on a one-to-one basis. We only use the most modern and safest anaesthetics licensed for veterinary use. To book your pet in for an appointment, contact us today.
A range of in-house equipment to help diagnose and monitor your pets, including:
- In-house blood machines to perform haematology, biochemistry and thyroid levels to get results the same day. In addition to this we can send away samples to an external laboratory as required. We also have in house snap tests to diagnose parvo, FIV\FELV and pancreatitis
- Microscope for analysing skin, ear and urine samples
- Digital X-ray for rapid assessment of skeletal, thoracic and abdominal structures
- Ultrasound for pregnancy diagnosis and a more detailed look at organs within the body
- Blood pressure and ECG monitoring capabilities
- Dental machine with ultrasonic scaler to remove tartar build up and high speed dental drill for tooth extraction
- Oxygen tent for cats and small dogs with acute respiratory and heart problems
- Anaesthetic machines able to deliver oxygen and gaseous anaesthetic
- Walk in kennels for larger dogs as well as smaller cages to make your pets stay comfortable